It was that time again to replace my current mascara stash and I was interested in trying something new. My holy grail mascara is Maybelline’s Stilletto Mascara. I LOVE that mascara because it caters to my curly lashes and extends while also giving a bit of volume. I peeped this mascara at Bed Bath & Beyond when I went to pick up the Maybelline Dream Wonder Liquid Fluid Touch Foundation. Since I needed something new and saw a few YouTube videos speaking positively on the product, I figured I might as well try it out. I’m not the ultimate mascara connoisseur but I can easily identify what’s worth purchasing.
- It definitely amplified my top lashes as promised. I probably need to play around with the bottom lashes a little more.
- I went over my lashes a few times and didn’t experience clumping, flaking, or smudging.
- What I loved was how even my baby lashes were extended.
- It gave my curly lashes the kind of love it needed. True extension without clumps.
- So far this is a winner. No need to use another mascara with it, it does the job by itself.
- Very Impressed.