Hola(Hello)! I have been gone for far too long and I’m sure you are all wondering where in the world have I been? And you’re also probably thinking, “It would be nice if you would post in a consistent manner.” Okay, fine! I told y’all that I needed to work on my consistency issues, see that statement in this video here. Lucky for you, yes you, I’ve been pretty consistent on my weight gain/ fitness journey but not so consistent on my social media accounts, my blog, or my YouTube channel (I know it’s considered as social media too). So let’s slowly move into a new routine that I can handle and you can count on. Cool?
- Enrolled in school (I’m now done, YAY)
- Job hunting (still looking L)
- Depression (I’m better now)
- Overwhelmed with content to share (addressing it in this post)
- Acting on House of Cards (vlog to come, but I wrote about it here)
- Figuring out the direction of my blog (I think I understand now)
- Considered moving to a new city
- Did I mention overwhelmed?
- Most importantly, hitting my fitness goals (I’ll address in separate posts)
That’s all I can remember at this point.
To kick off a new start for fresh content, I have a new schedule for my blog posts. Weekly posts will publish on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I have an idea of the type of posts that will publish on each day, but right now let’s focus on consistent posts. Mondays and Fridays will be my bonus days which would include posts like the one you’re reading now, and/or sharing what I wrote on other sites. As of now, you can definitely count on content featured on this blog on the three days mentioned.