Disclaimer: These are things that helped me on my fitness journey, what a nutritionist shared with me, and what I researched. Please seek the advice of a professional before starting any new regimen.
I’ve been getting questions about how to gain with fast metabolism and this post is geared towards those questions. Most naturally skinny people have fast metabolism, so you’re not alone.
Tips and Tricks
- My routine: 10 minute cardio and 40 minutes of lifting. I recommend working out at LEAST three times a week.
- My recommendation: In the video I mentioned, I showcased the multi-vitamin Vitamin Code Raw One for Women.
- Quick tip: Carry the protein powder with you and the liquid in a shaker bottle. Mix and drink immediately after workout.
- Quick tip: Go hard on isolated muscles every three days. For major gains, stir clear of the 30 day challenges. More gains happen during rest.
- Quick tip: When planning meals, think about how to maximize your calories within your three meals each day.
- Quick tip: Make sure to purchase snacks that you like and keep them handy! There’s always time to fit in 500 calorie snacks throughout the day.